Neutral active cellulase for denim bio-washing process
Cellulase GAT is a specially compounded neutral active
cellulase preparation product for bio polishing of cotton
material especially washing of denim garments.
Appearance: white powder
Component; special designed neutral cellulase(enzyme)
and PH control ingredients
PH(1% solution): 6.0±0.5
solubility: easily soluble in water
1. Cellulase GAT possesses PH-adjust properties in addition
to intrinsic cellulase effect and this product can be
2. No indige back-staining and superior cleans out look
3. Provides more plump textile goods compared with acidic
4. No or less tear strength dropping down.
5. Very stable due to powder form of cellulase GAT
6. clean operation due to no or less need for pumice
7. Very soft, tender feel, and elegant look is obtained.
8. Lower level of pumpice stones significantly reduce
damage to machinery caused by stones.
1. Load the garments into the washing machine.(liquor
2. Desizing the garment with alpha amylase at 65? for
3. Drain and rinse with warm water for 3 min.
4. Add water and heating by steam to 55 ?.
5. Add cellulase GAT at 0.3% to 1.0% owf or 0.3-1g/liter.
6. Wash for 30-90min at 55?
7. Drain and warm water rinse for 3 min and cold rinse
at least on time.
8. Extract and dry.
de-size Texlase, active agent, Liquor
***) cellulase bio-washing
Jeans CELLULASE GAT Cold Washing
0.5~2.0g/liter or 0.5~2.0%owf
Liquor ratio 1:5~10
This condition are given as guide-lines.
Ideal dosage, time and temperature are wholly dependant
on the machine type, denim quality, amount of stones
used and desired finish
Packed in 50kgs of fiber drums
Storage and handling:
Cellulase GAT should be stored in cool, dry conditions
preferably 40?, Care must be taken to ensure that the
containers are kept closed after use to prevent moisture
entry into the products.